So I have to admit that my organisation these past few weeks has been pretty terrible and my blog has fallen to the wayside. I apologize for that and I come to you with good news – I am coming back!
I have definitely missed writing on here and interacting with you all, so I will be making an effort to post at least once a week from now on. My content will still vary, but I’ve started to get into photography so a lot of it will probably be inspired by whatever I’ve taken photos of recently.
To give you guys a bit of an overview of what’s been going down while I’ve been away:
- I got my first ever part time job at a bakery
- I went away camping again with my family friends and now have a small child who “looks up to me”
- I started two early VCE subjects (senior level subjects here is Australia)
- I read a whole lot of books
- I wrote about 10,000 words of my manuscript
- I started jogging
- I was appointed captain of my year level
- I started school separate from my advanced class (that I’ve been in for the past three years)
It doesn’t sound like much, but it’s all been a huge experience and I’m looking forward to bringing some of the stuff I’ve learnt from it to my blog.
We’ll talk more soon,
(This post was written before changes to my blog, when all posts where categorized by “sparks”. Any and all references to Katy/Everyday/Travelling/Life Sparks or Sparkszine are as a result of this)